Monday, June 25, 2007

30 May 2007

Today i went to Kuala Lumpur. My family suggested that we visit a large shopping centre when we first reached there. The shopping centre was called Berjaya Times Square. It was huge and there were a lot of shopping materials such as clothes, toys, plushies and even fastfood restaurants. I went there with my parents and also my brothers. They were very excited as it was their first time seeing such big buildings and so many toys. First, we went to the Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) to fill up our stomach after the long trip from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur. After eating, we went to the arcade and have much fun there. I also felt very happy as I won my brother at the basketball game. He keeps whining and dad suggest that we go visit the toys shop. We bought a lot of toys and plushies before we go back to our lovely hotel.

No comments: