Monday, June 25, 2007

8 June 2007

Today, I woke up at 4 in the afternoon thanks to a gaming competition that I went theday before. Although my team did not won the championship, we somehow managed to get the 3rd position. We were very happy and we decided that we go a have some fun and fellowship at Starbucks Coffee Shop. Everyone agreed and we head to our destination at 10:30pm. I ordered a mocha coffee and sat down with my friends and we had a chat. We spend our time there untill 3am in the morning. We then head back home to take a rest after a tired long day. I do not feel tired or exausted. So, after I reached home I sat down on my comfortable chair and turn on my computer. I played my favourite computer game : Defence of the Ancients untill my eyes are calling me to bed. I went to bed at 6am.

No comments: